NEW! Family Child Care at Its Best (FCCB) is now offering training for facilitators. Trainers, coaches, and community leaders who provide support to family child care or family, friend, and neighbor providers can learn how to facilitate FCCB workshops and gain access to all necessary curriculum to offer FCCB workshops.
Facilitator Training is for you if…
- You are an individual or program that supports family child care or family friend and neighbor providers, AND
- You have prior experience leading professional development, AND
- You can deliver at least one workshop within two months of completing the facilitator training.
FCCB is pleased to offer direct-service workshops at no cost to the host agency. Simply complete the request form to choose from the available topics, languages, and date(s) you are looking for. You conduct outreach, and FCCB does the rest! We will provide you with a flyer, all needed materials, and an instructor to lead your selected workshop. Availability is based on current funding.
Direct-service workshops are for you if…
- You are an individual or program that supports family child care or family, friend, and neighbor providers, AND
- You do not have the capacity to send staff to facilitator training, OR
- You do not have staff fluent in all languages needed to serve your community.